Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feeling blessed

Good morning, Sunshine! 

Today is a lovely winter day with lots of sunshine and snow.  So happy to be here at work today and am ready to tackle the day.  Osten slept great after having his nebulizer, his antibiotic, his tylenol and some vicks rubbed into his toots.

Anders slept great as we decided he needed an earlier bedtime to help increase focus at school.  We are also trying limited screen time, more family game playing and increased responsibilities (loading and unloading dishwasher, setting table--multiple command tasks).

Katie tossed and turned last night, but also bounded out of bed this morning.  Gymnastics went great last night and she really enjoyed doing the bar--she is able to pull her body above the bar and swing around.  I'm not holding my breath, but I think we may have a natural gymnast on our hands.

I also bounded out of bed with energy.  With training for the Twin Cities Marathon, I need to get moving so woke up about an hour earlier than normal and did my Leslie Sansone walking video.  It's not running, but it got my heart rate up and had some nice stretches and upper body building. 

Brad had his first council meeting last night.  I think he will be flexing he is finding his niche and doing great things for Ezekiel.

I am blessed. 

No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!