Monday, February 21, 2011

Sick baby

Poor baby O is ailing today.  Brad took him in for his nine month check up.  The coughing, runny nose, low grade temp he has been experiencing is not teething, but is a nasty viral infection.  He is on a nebulizer which he greatly appreciated today when Brad administered.

I would do about anything to make it me, not him who is experiencing these nasty symptoms.

On a better note, I attended Kathryn's conference at University Preschool.  She is doing great and is ready for Kindergarten.  Mrs. Kaiser shared Kathryn's journal---what a little imagination. 

After work today, we have Anders' conference.  I'm hoping it will be status quo...

No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!