Sunday, June 12, 2011

10 miler

Map my run.com is pretty great.  You go there and type in your zipcode.  If there are runners in your area who have mapped running routes, you are in luck.  I found a 10 mile course on this website and it took me to an area around town that I've driven a number of times, but the experience of running was incredible. 

south on 6th street to east on Cascade, north onto Wasson, east onto Division, north onto Liberty (turns a few times), west onto River Drive (turns a few times), west onto Quarry, south onto Main Street, east on Cascade, north on 6th.  GORGEOUS weather, saw wildlife with crow buzzing my head near the hospital and five deer.  It was fun to see the corn pushing up through the earth and to hear the wonderful noises, smell the wonderful smell and experience nature. 

Thank you to the people who update this site--I really enjoyed my run.

No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!