Sunday, June 5, 2011

from webnursery May 21, 2010

Welcoming
Osten O.
Day of Birth May 21, 2010
Time of Birth 5:17 AM
Weight 8 lbs, 1 ozs
Length 21.25 in

Baby's Proud Family:
Karen and Brad
(6 comments)
Can't wait to meet little Osten!! He is soooo cute!
He is perfect!! Congrats to your family! Hope to meet him soon! Maybe Tuesday?!?! Hugs, Nicky and family
Babies are so amazing. It is hard to believe he had been in a belly for nine months. SUPER CUTE. I can't wait to meet him. Love you guys!
What a beautiful (handsome) boy. Congrats to all of you.
Karen and Brad, Osten's ADORABLE! I love all the hair. When I looked at the third picture I immediately saw Katie. She's got to be a proud big sister. Congratulations Olson Family!
Welcome! You are very SPECIAL!!!!! What a precious baby. God's gift to all!!

No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!