Saturday, July 23, 2011

mature beyond her years

Kathryn Grace is so mature.

I arrived home from work the other day and she was wearing a lovely little frock that Grandma B bought for her first day of Kindergarten.  I had washed the dress and carefully hung it in her closet.  Katie finds it difficult to have a lovely dress hanging in her closet and NOT wear it.  I told her she looked beautiful and that we should keep it in her closet for the first day of school.  She proceeded to ask me where the dress came from.  I told her "Grandma B bought it for your very special first day of school"  her response "Grandma B must really love me, that was so kind of her to think of me."

She gets it on so many levels.

No comments:

mid week pick me up

Tonight I met my friend Julie for some appetizers over in Hudson at Brick and Bourbon. So fun to catch up!