Thursday, October 6, 2011

flat tire

This morning we were on our way to school and heard a loud noise. I was thinking Brad accidentally ran over the lunch kit again, but it was actually a tire blowing. Thank goodness Brad is so able to change a tire and get us back on the road in jut a few minutes. I had notified Mrs. Buck and Haley that I may be late, but I arrived in plenty of time as Brad is a great tire changer.

He went to get the tire repaired today and the bill was a whopping $12. Flat tires are not so uncommon in St. Croix. When telling co workers about it, they said tires last from 1-2 years here because of the poor road conditions and the heat.

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...