Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ocean view

Have I mentioned lately that I work on the Carribean sea? Our incredible custodial staff just took the initiative to trim a large number of sea grape trees and gave us spectacular views of the Carribean. I must post photos that I have taken of the majesty.


Osten is doing fun stunts every day. He currently has a favorite corner in the dining room where he backs into the space with cars or other little toys and can play for long periods of time. He love to open the dishwasher and when I asked him to close it this evening, he promptly obeyed. He is a great little persons. I ran into his daycare provider today and she told me that Osten is a great kid and that he really enjoys riding in the wheel barrow. I have never tried it, but I think it's really cool that he's getting that experience.

No comments:

genes are strong

  This is a sweet 3 year old who is poking out her tongue. 👅 I happen to know her great grandmother, great aunt, her Mom and her Mom’s cous...