Sunday, December 4, 2011

Good Hope Christmas party

Last night I attended the Good Hope School Christmas party at a restaurant called Reminisce.  I sat near Anders' teacher and her friend and Mrs. Layton and her husband.  It was great visiting with long time residents of the island and learn more about the British Virgin Islands and their experiences with diving and sailing.  After dinner, the music started and a bunch of teachers got up and danced and it was lots of fun. 

After a few hours, I was ready to come home.  Brad and the kids were fast asleep and I was shortly thereafter.  Santa came during the middle of the night and left Anders some Rebel Civil War soldiers. 

No comments:

genes are strong

  This is a sweet 3 year old who is poking out her tongue. 👅 I happen to know her great grandmother, great aunt, her Mom and her Mom’s cous...