Wednesday, December 28, 2011

On the prairie

This morning was my first run on the prairie since August. The cold, biting wind was refreshing but did me in. My last two runs were a 5k and a 4 miler in the big woods of Wisconsin and today I was only able to eek out a 2 miler. After my run, I picked up Anders from cousin Ryan's and we headed back to Mom & Dad's for a day of shopping in Mt. Lake, visiting with Jenna, coffee at the new coffee shop, a phone call from classmate Natalie Olson and coordinating flowers for Brian's funeral on Saturday, dinner at Pizza Hut that was cooked by our handsome nephews Kyle & Adam and then to Kyle & Kim's for dessert. I think we will sleep well tonight!

No comments:

Today was a fun day at school and home. Our class has been communicating with a class grandparent who drives a semi truck named trucker Bob....