Tuesday, January 3, 2012

adventure day

I am on adventures today. Drove down to Ellworth, paid property taxes, onto to River Falls to deposit Christmas gifts, coffee with Sharyl, Kim and Michelle, visited the University and visit with Nate, to Woodbury for eye exam and new glasses at the public library using wifi and waiting for Julie and my new glasses. I hope to get to Target today and fully enjoy the land of plenty. I miss my little creature(Osten)& brother and sissy and hope they are having lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa. The wind is chilly today...the air temp was a brisk 5 degrees when I started the day. The sun was up at about 8am and will be setting shortly 4:30 pm.

No comments:

warm memory of Uncle Leo

  My uncle Leo loved being in the woods and collecting maple sap and boiling it down. His grandson, Tyler just posted this photo of his gran...