Monday, January 9, 2012

why didn't I listen?

We arrived back in St. Croix on Friday mid afternoon. Haley told us to go to Christmas Village and ordered us to attend the Adult Parade on Saturday. Did I listen, NO and today I was filled in by the entire school about how cool this event was and it the must not miss event on St. Croix each year. Man was I silly. A couple fellow teachers from Good Hope were dancing. It would have been a sight to see and experience. A side note not related to this, I just hung my sheets out, after 2 days of no rain, it is pouring. The clothesline that is under the carport was completely filled with laundry and diapers,goes to show, I should have listened to Haley and attended Festival activities.

No comments:

mid week pick me up

Tonight I met my friend Julie for some appetizers over in Hudson at Brick and Bourbon. So fun to catch up!