Wednesday, October 31, 2012

happy Halloween!

Brad came home from his hunting journey last night to a family who had all sorts of pumpkin guts spread all over the breakfast nook table.  Tomorrow I will be posting photos of the creations that Mr. Olson made with the pumpkin shells we prepared. 

So, my blog postings will continue here, but will also move to another site as I was informed yesterday that I have posted too many pictures on this address to remain a free option.  I will post here without photos, but will be posting at www.theolsons5.blogspot.com with photos.  Eventually, I will be posting everything at theolsons5 location once the Blomgrens and Olsons have the new address is mind. 

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

warm memory of Uncle Leo

  My uncle Leo loved being in the woods and collecting maple sap and boiling it down. His grandson, Tyler just posted this photo of his gran...