Thursday, November 1, 2012

candy hangover

I am very proud to announce that the Olson family is not suffering from candy hangover this morning.  We ate our candy in moderation last night.


We started out the night together and ended up splitting up as we were out with two different friend groups.  A with the "fun group" and K & O with K's friend Kenny & his parents.  Brad went with A and I with K & O.  K's feet tired from high heels, so we were able to head home early to a bath, hot chocolate, stories and an almost normal lights out/prayer time.

K did get a chance to count her booty which came in at 150 pieces of candy.  A came home shortly after and had a bag that appeared to be about twice that amount so I will be bringing a fair amount to work to share.

Brad outdid himself on the pumpkins:

by the way, check out the www.theolsons5.blogspot.com for photos!

Halloween 2012 was a blast!

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...