Monday, February 11, 2013

6 hours


This weekend was very busy with swim meet, dinner with "the fun group", babysitter several hours on Saturday, timing at swim meet on Sunday, prepping for class tonight...

But one of the highlights was my Parent and Family Education class on Saturday.  Our instructor, Molly G. did a beautiful job of holding class for 6 hours!  We did have a 45 minute break for lunch, but otherwise we were interacting with one another and learning about communication strategies.  She knocked it out of the park!  Another great perk of having class for 6 hours on a Saturday is that I don't have night class on Valentine's Day and another night this semester.  Time is so precious with my family, so I'm looking forward to good times with them.

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...