Tuesday, February 12, 2013

the Magician's Nephew

Our family has rediscovered the magic of the Narnia film series.  I have only seen the first installment, the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, but I believe A has seen a couple of the other movies at friends' homes.

Anyway, last night at reading time, A asked if we can start reading the Magician's Nephew together--the first book in a series of seven.  In the beginning of the story, it gives an introduction to the cast of characters throughout the series and reviews which books they make an appearance.  It's been several years since I read the series, but it was really fun to reminisce.  We read through the cast and made it through chapter one and part of chapter two.

How thrilling to share reading together!  Thanks A for reminding me how precious you are and sharing your time with me discovering an epic series of literature. 

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...