Wednesday, March 20, 2013

#8 for the 7 year old


I called yesterday afternoon to check in after a day of observations at Hugo Elementary.  K answered the phone and greeted me with a "guess what, Mom".  I said "you lost another tooth"--her reply "YES!  How did you know?".  She proceeded to tell me the story of how she yanked yet another baby tooth from her sweet little grin.  I asked is she looked any different.  She put me on hold to check the mirror and came back telling me that she looked just a little different.

She is growing so much and her mouth is just full of gaps and really large teeth replacing those tiny little baby teeth. 

No comments:

preparing for baby

Summer and Ryan Blomgren are preparing for the arrival of their sweet firstborn baby in May. Here is a photo of their nursery with cradle ma...