Tuesday, May 14, 2013

fun visitor

Every night our A and I muse about the highs and lows of our day.  He counted the visiting of Luc Zellmer as the high of his day.

Luc is the son of my cousin Randy and his wife Kay.  I have known all year that he was attending UW River Falls and would occasionally run into him on campus.  He has a bright, infectious smile and really has many mannerisms of his Dad as well as his Grandfather, Leo.  Anyway, Luc stopped by to our home yesterday to play some football with A, eat some tacos and homemade ice cream and take a spin in our Model A.  I had night class, so I didn't get to spend a lot of time with them, but A isthinking Luc is an A-1 person.

I hope he will aspire to some of Luc's positive attributes as he grows into becoming a young man. 

No comments:

genes are strong

  This is a sweet 3 year old who is poking out her tongue. 👅 I happen to know her great grandmother, great aunt, her Mom and her Mom’s cous...