Monday, July 29, 2013

tube time


Yesterday afternoon, we tried out the new tube behind Bud and Betty's boat.  I tried first and then little Joe Quintana gave it a whirl.  I was so impressed by his ability to give it a try.  Then K and I went together and she was extremely nervous to give it a try--very unlike her "normal" self.  Ibby and Dehlia went next and then O and I jumped on for a ride.  Joe was ready to give it another try and ended up tubing for about 15 minutes.  He was grinning from ear to ear!

All in all, it's really great to have a working boat and tube--summer is so fleeting in the upper Midwest, we will have to use them whenever we have the chance. 

No comments:

warm memory of Uncle Leo

  My uncle Leo loved being in the woods and collecting maple sap and boiling it down. His grandson, Tyler just posted this photo of his gran...