Wednesday, October 9, 2013

meekend

Last weekend was a me weekend.  Brad took the kids up north after A's football game on Saturday.  They won the game in overtime and now their record is 2 wins, 2 losses and 1 tie.  This weekend is the last football game of the season.  It will be good to see who they face in the final game.

Anyway, Brad and the kids headed north and I spent the rest of the day on Saturday and almost all day Sunday in the classroom getting ready for the week of teaching.  I did watch two movies as well--Silver Linings Playbook and SafeHaven.  Two fun movies.  I cleaned the house and everything still looked the same when I was finished.  It was kind of nice.

It was nice to see the family after a long weekend, but it was really nice to have some me time.

No comments:

warm memory of Uncle Leo

  My uncle Leo loved being in the woods and collecting maple sap and boiling it down. His grandson, Tyler just posted this photo of his gran...