Saturday, November 9, 2013

back to blog

I'm not really sure where the past ten days have gone, but I do know that we enjoyed.  Halloween night was fun with trick or treating.  K and I went with friend Kenny who also invited his friends Perry and Kyra.  Perry and Kyra happen to be in my classroom so it was great to spend time with them outside of the classroom

A went trick or treating with friends and Brad and O just went to a few houses and went to our friend Sharyl's place for a small get together.  K ran out of energy at about 7:00 so we made our way home, made some hot cocoa and popcorn and watched an episode of Cake Boss.  We had planned on going to the Samargia party too, but it was nice to have a little Mom and daughter time.

Over a week later we still have loads of candy to consume, so the evening was a success.

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...