Sunday, December 14, 2014

numb

I am numb.  Mom called at 1:05am.  Chances are the news is not good.  Devastating is the word I will use.  My heart is crying.  Ross Isaac Blomgren has left our world for a better place.  I don't have any other details other than he was coming home from Mankato with friends.  He was not driving.  My brother Kurt is the best Dad in the world and now has to mourn the loss of his youngest son.

I love Ross--our precious Godson.  I love Kurt my beloved brother.  I love Ross' sister and brothers.  I love Ross' Momma, his grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins and friends.  That is all I can say right now.


No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...