Sunday, February 22, 2015

a pause for reflection

My Mom's dear friend, Marge has been so kind to collect my hometown newspaper and share with me when she has finished reviewing.  I am pretty backed up on issues and sat down last night to get a little more caught up.  I found the October 8, 2014 and started to read.  On the front cover is a larger than life photo of our beloved Ross Isaac, in his element performing with friends.  My heart first was sad, but then was very joyous.  Ross had a God given gift.  He shared it with so many people even after his untimely passing. 

I continue to learn great lessons from his short life.  Thank you Ross for sharing your gifts and talents!

No comments:

genes are strong

  This is a sweet 3 year old who is poking out her tongue. 👅 I happen to know her great grandmother, great aunt, her Mom and her Mom’s cous...