Saturday, October 31, 2015

pumpkin seeds, haunted houses, pumpkin cookies and slime

That is what is part of our agenda today according to O. K is currently at a birthday party. Brad and kids carved Jack O Lanterns this morning. I sorted through "the guts" of the Jack O Lanterns and roasted three batches of pumpkin seeds.

Next O wants to make a haunted house, bake pumpkin cookies and make some slime. At 6, A has a party to attend, the rest of us will go trick or treating and then go to our friend, Sharyl's house for her annual party.

It's going to be a fun day and I'm still scratching my head to see how we are going to make a haunted house...I'll report how it goes tomorrow.

No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!