Wednesday, November 11, 2015

interview with a nearly 10 year old

what's your favorite month: June
why? Because it's kinda like spring and summer mixed and it's makes a perfect temperature
what's your favorite color? all the neon colors
why? Because I think they are really bright and I like bright colors
who's your favorite singer? me
why? Because I like the sound of my voice
do have a favorite number? yes
what is it and why do you like it? 6 because when I was six years old, I lived in the Virgin Islands and I started school at Greenwood
what is your favorite clothing brand? It's either Under Armor or Nike
why? Because they are both exercise brands
what is your favorite leisure time activity? what is leisure mean? answered being with friends and being with my Mom.
where is your favorite place to be? ummmmm remember you need to write the ummms, ahhh. you're crazy. tick tick tick tick tick tick (I did 12 of them) oh wait, what was the question? answered oh yeah...school!
is there anything else you want to tell me? click click click..............favorite food. Macaroni and Cheese with peas.
what is your favorite flag? American
what do you want for Christmas? a segway. NO, there's more! headphones that go like this (motioning near head like a headband), an Amazon card, a Nerf gun.

No comments:

track meet #1 for Osten

A picture perfect day for an inaugural track meet for Osten! He did long jump and the mile run. Long jump 9’ 6” and mile run at 6:12. He loo...