Sunday, November 15, 2015

laid back day

On Saturday, I spent the morning and early afternoon with my parents. I did a little vacuuming, packed up a little more of my stuff from my bedroom, drove to brother Kyle's for eggs, to brother Kurt's to see his new feeder pigs and to nephew Vance's to see if he's made any progress on his little farm.

On the way back to Mankato, I discovered Ross' cross between mile markers 35 and 36. I also noticed a little pumpkin there at his cross. I called Mom to let her know where it was located and she informed me she had really great news...our nephew Stuart (Veteran's Day soldier) proposed to his girlfriend, Kyeanna and she accepted his proposal. Can't believe our little ring bearer will be having a ring bearer in the near future!

On to Mankato where I met up with cousin Erika and dined at Mexican Village. It was really fun reconnecting and eating at an old favorite restaurant. Then I picked up K and we headed back Northeast.

It was a great day.

No comments:

genes are strong

  This is a sweet 3 year old who is poking out her tongue. 👅 I happen to know her great grandmother, great aunt, her Mom and her Mom’s cous...