Tuesday, December 1, 2015

blessings

I was wished a Happy birthday by many people from my past and present wished me a happy birthday yesterday. Ranging from people I met very early in my life to people I've only recently met. Some people from USVI and some from the places we've lived in Idaho, Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin.

After my final last night, the snow started falling plentifully. We had reservations at San Pedro in Hudson, but I opted to stay in town and dine at our local supper club the Copper Kettle and went to Family Fresh to buy a yummy birthday cake.

We had a grand time and it was wonderful celebrating with our little family. Thanks Brad and kids for making the evening special and to everyone who wished me a happy birthday this week!

No comments:

preparing for baby

Summer and Ryan Blomgren are preparing for the arrival of their sweet firstborn baby in May. Here is a photo of their nursery with cradle ma...