Sunday, December 13, 2015

one year

it's been a year. since. we. lost. Ross.

I have no idea how he does it, but here is Kurt's post from this morning:

Today marks the day that one year ago we tragically lost Ross. It has been a very difficult year of "first time without's." This photo was taken two years ago with Ross and my father. These two have taught me a great deal in my life. Ross didn't leave us with a just lifetime of memories, he left us with a lifetime of lessons about a positive attitude and a joy for life always shared with a smile. He made us all better.



Here's Jenna's:

I think my Dad said it best. One year it hurts just as much, and we will never forget. Love you sweet baby brother.

Here's Vance's:
One year. One year since I've had the opportunity to see your face. I took the time I had with you for granted. I always believed in seeing you tomorrow. One year ago we ran out of tomorrows. You've taught me many things. A love that won't quit is one of them. I would do anything to see your beautiful smile one last time. I love you forever Ross.


Here's Liana's:
It's been a year, and I still can’t completely wrap my head around how someone who was so full of life could be taken from us so suddenly. I was lucky to be able to call Ross my cousin and to have so many great memories with him—from playing in Grandma and Grandpa’s basement when we were little, to watching him completely transform himself into a character on stage, to having him come watch me play basketball a year ago today. I can honestly say that I am a better person because this young man was a part of my life, even for such a short time. He brought out the best in all of us.

His Mom, Kelly has been doing postings of little memorials she is making on her trip to a warm and sandy place. 

We all miss him. We all love him. We all know he left a HUGE impression on the world. Keep the memory alive.

No comments:

warm memory of Uncle Leo

  My uncle Leo loved being in the woods and collecting maple sap and boiling it down. His grandson, Tyler just posted this photo of his gran...