Sunday, March 13, 2016

60s

The temperature on our way to southern Minnesota on Friday was a balmy 67 degrees. K and I stopped at Sam's Club and Target to do some shopping for the shower and to bond as Mom and daughter. We really enjoyed the journey as it wrapped up at about 11:30pm. K fell asleep about Madelia and stayed asleep as I brought in yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, beef sticks, chocolate chips and cheese for food stuffs, gifts, gift bags, some new clothing and our packed bags.

Mom woke up as I was bringing in the last of the stuff and then I went and woke sleeping beauty. She came in wrapped in my baptism blanket and crawled right into bed. I joined her not long after.

The temp was still 57 when I crawled into bed at 12:00am.

No comments:

warm memory of Uncle Leo

  My uncle Leo loved being in the woods and collecting maple sap and boiling it down. His grandson, Tyler just posted this photo of his gran...