Monday, May 16, 2016

meeting up with Momma and Dad

On Saturday morning, we rose early, picked up K at her friends' house and drove to Mankato to meet Blomgren grandparents. Our mission was to shop and find just the right outfit for Stuart's wedding. I ended buying a new dress for myself along with some fancy dress shoes. O got new duds and so did Brad and A. I also wanted to get ready for our family pictures on Wednesday so picked out a nice little dress for KGO II.

On our way home, we stopped at Red Lobster--I had a gift card from a student. O ordered crab legs...it's a good thing to try--he didn't really like. I got to eat his left overs and it was a lot cheaper on the kids menu ;).

It was wonderful seeing Mom and Dad and spending some time in Mankato. I cherish these times together.

No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!