Wednesday, December 28, 2016

slip sliding south

On Sunday, we woke up to Santa gifts at North Shore Drive...
grandma and her eldest 10 year old granddaughter

a 15 year old loving his little 2 year old cousin, Ike

new pop gun

Lego Star Wars!
Then we ate a yummy lunch of roast and enjoyed the last bits of our northern Christmas


Then we drove south through the rain and heavy wind to St. Peter for dinner at a Chinese restaurant (our 2nd Christmas dinner eating Chinese, 1st in Idaho Falls in 2002) and then on the the Super 8 in St. James where I got to visit with my high school classmate Janna Adrian Duerkson and the kids got to swim. After getting them upstairs, I headed over for a really nice visit with my folks just a mile away...


No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...