Monday, April 3, 2017

thinking of you Ross Isaac

April 2, 1998...getting ready for becoming a newly wedded wife and much of southern MN cleaning up after the Comfrey/St. Peter tornado. Also the day precious Ross Isaac Blomgren was born. His Dad and my wonderful brother Kurt had this lovely tribute to RIB on his birthday...

Happy heavenly 19th birthday today to my dear son Ross. This photo captured him during his State Fair Arts-In encampment, to which he later wrote having the time of his life, by writing an essay entitled "I Lived". The song "I Lived" by One Republic was his favorite and really shows us why he was so happy and smiling all the time. I take peace knowing his moments now are even beyond our imagination beautiful and joyous.


No comments:

mid week pick me up

Tonight I met my friend Julie for some appetizers over in Hudson at Brick and Bourbon. So fun to catch up!