Saturday, May 27, 2017

daddy B

I'm currently with Mom in Rochester with my strong, incredible and very sick Daddy B. He is hanging in there right now, but is feeling extreme pain, unable to communicate and in general struggling to keep going.


I can't possibly start thinking of all the ways I admire and love my Dad. But here is a start.
1. He's got a heart of gold
2. He's physically the strongest man I've ever known.
3. He's overcome many medical conditions such as heart attacks, COPD, Emphesema, Prostate and some that I'm probably forgetting to document.
4. He is very hard working
5. He has been a faithful husband for 55+ years.
6. He is a huge softy...very sensitive
7. He wiggled his biceps like no one else I eve met...I don't know if he can still wiggle them, but I wouldn't be surprised.
8. He's the best Daddy in the world for me.


I love you CEB and will always and forever.



No comments:

genes are strong

  This is a sweet 3 year old who is poking out her tongue. 👅 I happen to know her great grandmother, great aunt, her Mom and her Mom’s cous...