Thursday, June 8, 2017

belly laugh from Momma

With all the busyness of Dad's hospitalization, funeral planning, funeral, opening beautiful tributes...Mom and I have spent some amazing quality time together. She is one of the strongest women in the world. I know her incredible faith and positive attitude play a large role in her fitness.

On Tuesday evening, I took a long walk around the city of St. James. As I arrived back at her apartment, we settled in for the evening when  I heard her amazing laughter. The laughter originated from this photo of my brother Kyle pouting after losing his beloved Monopoly game to his sister in law, Victoria.

I love my Mom. I love my brother. I love the spirit of my Dad living in all his family.

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...