Wednesday, August 2, 2017

cody b....

I know my brother's name is really Cory, but one of my very favorite names for him is the one my Mom hollered when he was younger...

How do I describe Cory? He's one of the craftiest people I have ever known. He may not have been the best student in school, but he has taken what he's learned and applied like no one else I've known. He reminds me a lot of our Dad and his wit is 2nd to none.

I've always wanted to be as cool as you, but still haven't risen to that standard.

Happy birthday Cory and wishing you all the best in the coming year and beyond.

Joan, Evan and Cory at Evan's state baseball game in June

No comments:

genes are strong

  This is a sweet 3 year old who is poking out her tongue. 👅 I happen to know her great grandmother, great aunt, her Mom and her Mom’s cous...