Wednesday, August 2, 2017

football camp and swimming lessons

Katie on Day 1 of Level 6 swimming lessons
with friends Olivia and Maya

Osten was at swimming lessons (level 1) earlier and then had flag football camp
We have started swimming lessons with Osten in level 1 at 9:15am and Katie in level 6 at 10:45am. Osten also had football camp from Monday, July 24 through Friday, July 28.

Both kids are doing really great at swimming lessons and I predict they will be swimming to the next level next summer.

Osten struggled with being the smallest at football camp, but I think he will like football this fall with kids that are closer to his size.

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...