Sunday, October 8, 2017

rhythm by the river

I went to my first River Falls Rhythm by the River. I worked the concession stand which was really fast paced and fun! Our marching band performed without getting judged as they were the host school. Beautiful day and I believe the band made some good sales at their concession stand!

Osten spent the day with his buddy Coulter, Katie went to Confirmation retreat at Luther Point and now Anders is spending time with friends.

Osten and I went to Hudson to make a sizable donation to Goodwill, then out to dinner at Smash Burger and finally to Lego Ninjago at the Hudson Theatre. Osten was disappointed that the green ninja didn't have any ultimate powers, so is looking forward to the next movie to see if that dream will come true.


No comments:

mid week pick me up

Tonight I met my friend Julie for some appetizers over in Hudson at Brick and Bourbon. So fun to catch up!