Saturday, October 21, 2017

transitioning

Last weekend I transitioned the kids and my wardrobes from spring/summer to fall/winter. I also started the task of washing windows in preparation to take screens off/installing storm windows.

Yesterday (Friday) I finished the window transition with Brad's assistance of getting storms down and screens up in the rafters of the garage. Today the rain falls down upon squeaky clean storm windows.

Today I'm starting the transition of mid spring/summer/early fall sheets to the cozy sheets of mid-fall to early spring. In between all that I will be doing normal Saturday cleaning and going to the high school to watch the marching band's final performance of the season and then Anders' first concert band concert of the season.

What a great day!

No comments:

preparing for baby

Summer and Ryan Blomgren are preparing for the arrival of their sweet firstborn baby in May. Here is a photo of their nursery with cradle ma...