Wednesday, November 1, 2017

acting

As I was taking teacher training, I realized that I was going to be able to fulfill the dream of being an actor when I got a teaching gig.

Fast forward to today. Yesterday we, as a staff received a blow as we learned that a wonderful parent in our school community died. Today we had to put on our best actor faces as we provided a "normal" school routine to our classes. Normal is good. It helps bring back to reality some things and affirm that life will never be the same, but we have to keep going, keep learning, keep being eager, take a pause to reflect and go back at it again.

Thank you to my wonderful school community for holding one another up and keeping school normal.

No comments:

is summer here?

What a beautiful past few days! The wedding yesterday was pretty incredible and today was quite lovely as well. Woke up well rested! Had lun...