Tuesday, January 9, 2018

chance meeting

Today was a fun morning of learning and as I was walking the children down to lunch, my tummy started feeling a little off so I decided to head to Subway to pick up a sandwich in the event I was just hungry.

As I entered Subway, a man stepped out of the way--I glanced over and saw my very dear former boss, Nate. I got to visit with him for a brief interlude and he asked questions about Dad and extended his sincerest sympathy. He ended up paying for my sandwich and cookie and I had to run back to school, but I had such a nice chance meeting with a person who had a very positive impact on my life.

Thanks for the nice visit Nate!
this is a photo I picked up from google images...this photo is several years old, but he still looks the same.

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...