Wednesday, February 21, 2018

affirmation

Today I was asked how my Dad was doing by a parent I haven't had a chance to visit with in a while. I shared with him that Dad did pass away but I knew he was in a good place.

Later tonight, I heard the news that evangelist Billy Graham died today at the age of 99. I also saw a clip on YouTube of Kathy Lee Gifford talking about her joy when her husband died--her comfort in the fact that her husband was joining Jesus. That is exactly how I felt when Dad went from his earthly home to his forever home with Jesus. Thanks Kathy Lee Gifford for putting into words something that I was unable to express.

Rest in Peace Billy Graham. You brought Jesus to the lives of many and everlasting life to all that you saved.

phoro from the Atlantic 

No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!