Tuesday, February 20, 2018

ice ice baby

Yesterday we had teacher workshop while the children were out of school. I arrived at school shortly before 8am and there was a steady wintery mix coming down. Went I went out to head home for lunch the wintery mix had solidified on the truck windshield. I wasn't able to find an ice scraper, so I opted to run the defroster and watch the ice melt. It didn't take too long and I was on my way.

I got an ice scraper on the way back to workshop and found that our workshop was cut short due to the weather. So I went to school to get ready for the week. Once again, I got out to the truck and had to do a fair amount of scraping. This morning, Brad took me to school and guess what? More scraping.

Our sweet little Osten John is not feeling well...he's been down since Saturday with a fever. I hope he is feeling better tomorrow because I love spending time with any Osten, but a well Osten is much preferred.

No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!