Monday, May 21, 2018

birthday blessings

The most plentiful birthday blessings to our special 8 year old, Osten John! Thank you for making our family complete and bringing so much joy to our lives. We love you to the moon and beyond!

on your birth day with Grandma and Grandpa Blomgren

Our family of 5--Brad, Karen, Anders, Katie and Osten

first birthday with cake featuring Chip

I'm 2 and I don't like getting my picture taken

this was before meltdown

I like birthdays at age 3

getting a hang of this by age 4

simply great now that I'm 5!

construction cake by Grandma Betty at the Giggle Factory for 6th birthday

simple family dinner for #7

Mariachi Loco for great 8!


No comments:

genes are strong

  This is a sweet 3 year old who is poking out her tongue. 👅 I happen to know her great grandmother, great aunt, her Mom and her Mom’s cous...