Saturday, May 5, 2018

cinco de mayo

I was able to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Anders this morning at a fun restaurant in Eau Claire. Anders performed with the River Falls High School madrigal group. They did a wonderful job and I'm so proud of their hard work and dedication!

After our lunch, we got back to River Falls, Anders changed and then we headed to Hudson where he dropped me off and I spent a few hours with my friend Julie and her beautiful daughter, Libby while Anders went and spent some time with Emma. Julie and Libby dropped me off at home where I proceeded to switch out our winter sheets and switch my wardrobe from winter to summer.

Anders is now at work. Brad, Osten and Katie returned with a load of firewood. We started unloading the firewood and then a little hailstorm blew in so we sought shelter indoors and then went out for dinner at Steve's Pizza.

I just finished baking some birthday cupcakes and will soon be hitting the haystack for a big day tomorrow.

No comments:

preparing for baby

Summer and Ryan Blomgren are preparing for the arrival of their sweet firstborn baby in May. Here is a photo of their nursery with cradle ma...